Cellumend is the most advanced cellulite cream to remove cellulite, and to prevent the formation of new cellulite nodules. The formulation is based on superior natural ingredients as well as hi-tech patented ingredients. The patented ingredient is called Liporeductyl and is patented by Lipotec in Spain - who patented this molecule since it has proven, without a doubt, to not only prevent cellulite but also to effectively remove it within 6 weeks. A host of clinical tests at the University of Milan have proven this point.
- I never thought that I would ever really find a cream that would take my cellulite away, but it was the best ever surprise when Cellumend simply eased the cellulite off my thighs, legs, butt and stomach. I know that I should change my lifestyle to keep it away, but it is so easy with Cellumend to simply get rid of it.
- Y. T. - van der Bilj Park, South Africa.
- No more dimpled skin for me - when cellulite start forming I simply apply the Cellumend cream, or as I call it "hail-damage cream" and it sorts out the cellulite in no time. Thanks for making a cream that really works.
- E. C. - Henley-on-Thames, UK
- If I only found Cellumend sooner I would not have spent so much money on other creams that do not work!. But Cellumend is great - it gets right down and sort out the cellulite - and with no hassle or hard work.
The US Dollar price below includes postage to ANY
destination in the world and if you wish to see the estimates price in
another currency please use the currency converter.
$ 45.00 for 125 ml (4.22 fl. oz.)
Your card will be billed by our holding company:
- Economical - only a small amount is used.
- Non-tacky, non-oily formula.
- Easily absorbed.
- Rapid results experienced.
- Price includes shipping to any destination in the world.
- More questions? - have a look at our Q&A page by clicking here.
Free information page
We have the following pages available for free, packed with information on how to fight cellulite.
Active ingredients found in Cellumend Cellulite Cream
Results of tests done on ingredient in Cellumend
The following results were detailed after the completion of the study, and can be divided as follows:
- Clinical testing on humans (In vivo)
- Molecular testing (In vitro)